Do you want Blake to take your puppy to the next level? Do you want to set your puppy up for success? This is the program for you!
- Options: 6 private 1-on-1 lessons
- Age: 8 weeks – 6 months
- Goals: Early Socialization and Starting your Puppy on the Right Path
In this program YOU will learn about:
- puppy health care
- how to set your puppy up for a lifetime of success
- creating an adequate daily play and exercise plan for your puppy
In this program your puppy/young dog will learn ON LEASH:
- Socialization and Exposure – Exposing your puppy to different stimulus such as loud noises, unstable surfaces, and new environments helps build confidence and promote calm behaviors leading to a well-developed dog.
- Puppy Behaviors – Teaching appropriate puppy behaviors by not encouraging play biting, jumping, or barking and creating a routine to help with house breaking and crate training.
- Handling – Includes polite petting by strangers including veterinary staff and proper grooming techniques.
- Tools – Introduce your puppy to different tools to make training fun and exciting such as a clicker, leash, collar, harness, training vest, and more.
- Relaxation - Help teach your puppy to self-soothe, relax, and focus in their home, on a walk, outdoor patio, crate and more!
- Puppy Commands – Start the foundation for teaching sit, down, stay, come when called, and walking on leash.
- customized training plan and folder with documented training sessions
- access to online puppy course (coming soon)
- access to group pack walks
- training sessions posted to Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok